Plaisirs Gastronomiques, a Quebec family business founded in 1993, is a leader in the high-quality ready-to-eat sector. Our big family relies on more than 500 employees who are the active ingredients of our success, mainly at our plants in Boisbriand (North Shore of Montreal) and Longueuil (Cochonnailles brand).
At Plaisirs Gastronomiques, it’s fun to work!
We are seeking a labourer to clean equipment in the central and in the charcuterie department . The candidates must demonstrate high levels of cleanliness, attention to detail, and diligence at work.
Schedule from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday, salary of $19.10
Your mandate will be to clean production equipment as well as various cleaning products. In addition, You Will have to ensure the departure or continuation of operations, within the required deadlines. All this in compliance with food safety standards
- Day shift: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 18h00p.m.
- Salary of $19.10 per hour.
- Full group insurance after nine months' service.
- Employee pricing on our delicious ready-to-eat products.
- Seniority recognition program.
- Various social activities (Christmas part, BBQ, Ice Cream …)
On pizzas, Salim is in the midst of the action and makes sure to help his employees on the production lines. He is a good listener and a quick problem-solver and he ensures that his employees have a safe, clean work environment.
- Able to work at Boisbriand according to your work schedule.
- Knowledge of French orally and written (mandatory)).
- Good physical fitness (repeated heavy lifting required).
- Focused on occupational health and safety
- Tolerance of cold (refrigerated factory).
- Tolerance of heat and humidity.